2030 Fleischmann Road
Tallahassee, FL 32308
Phone: (850) 219-2000
Monday thru Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Tuesday thru Thursday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Monday thru Thursday: 6:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Monday thru Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Customized Chemical Peels
Our chemical peels performed by our licensed aestheticians, use varying strengths of pure prescription-strength acid to remove the outer layers of dead skin, revealing the fresher, healthier, softer skin underneath. Can treat face, neck, décolleté and back. Recommended as a series for best results.
Chemical peels can:
- improve tone, texture and clarity of their skin
- reduce age spots freckles and hyper-pigmentation while softening fine lines and wrinkles
- reduce acne scars and stimulate collagen production for a more youthful appearance
- treat stubborn hyper pigmentation including melasma, actinic keratosis and age spots on hands, arms or chest
- unclog pores while boosting collagen and elastin
- counteract the damaging effects of UV exposure and remove toxins
- exfoliates to create a glowing even skin tone
- brightens your complexion
Micropeels – $150
The ultimate in skin exfoliation, this procedure combines a light chemical peel and microdermabrasion for dramatic results. Enhances collagen, diminishes fine lines, and smooths texture, all resulting in a vibrant glow.
Southeastern Plastic Surgery
Treat friends, family (or yourself!) to luxurious gifts and services with the Southeastern Plastic Surgery Gift CardPurchase Now
Please call Southeastern Plastic Surgery, P.A., located in Tallahassee, FL at (850) 219-2000, contact our cosmetic coordinator, or book your appointment online today.
Click here to learn more about Physician Performed Chemical Peels such as the phenol peels and 35% TCA peels are the deepest type of chemical peels.