We are happy to announce that our Tallahassee plastic surgery practice is officially reopening. The reality of COVID-19 has affected many aspects of our lives. And as businesses begin to reopen slowly, many will need to take a new approach to their everyday routines. In order to keep both patients and our staff as safe as possible, there will be slight changes in how we operate.
We remain diligent following the Florida COVID -19 protocols for your safety, the safety of our staff and other patients. We kindly ask that you:
1. Please do not arrive early. Enter our office at your scheduled time.
2. Unless medically necessary, do not bring guests with you for your appointment.
3. MOST IMPORTANT. No one will be mask free in Southeastern Plastic Surgery. Please wear a face mask to your appointment. Before entry, you will be screened and your temperature will be taken.
You can now safely pick up the professional-grade products at the check-out area in our office or via curbside pickup. Curbside pickup is available during regular business hours. If you’re interested in buying new products, follow the steps below:
- To place your order, call or text (850) 713-4779 and talk to Annie or Sharla.
- After we prepare your order, we will give you a call to let you know that your order is ready for pickup.
- When you arrive at the practice, call (850) 713-4779 to let us know you are ready for delivery. We will then carefully place your order at the circular driveway located in front of our building.
Please call Southeastern Plastic Surgery, P.A., located in Tallahassee, FL at 850-629-6975 or contact our cosmetic coordinator today for a private consultation with one of our board-certified physicians.
We want to take a moment to thank you for your understanding and flexibility during this unusual time. COVID-19 has presented many challenges and obstacles for all of us. But our community has remained as strong as ever, and we’re honored to continue serving you in the safest way possible.
If you have any other questions for a plastic surgeon in Tallahassee or would like to learn more about your treatment options, please request a consultation online. You can also contact the practice by phone at (850) 219-2000.